The Potter's Choice glaze series was designed with the potter in mind! These stunning glazes add fluid colors and effects to smooth or textured ware, with optimal results at Cone 5/6. To use these glazes is to step into different ceramic glaze traditions of many cultures throughout history. Check out our PC Layering charts to see all the amazing results you can try in your own studio!
•Reduction Effects in Oxidation
•Variety of Colors and Surfaces
•Cone 5 / 6
•Limitless Layering Combinations!
Learn about layering here!
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com