Talens Art Creation water-soluble oil pastels are creamy oil pastels that apply smoothly and blend easily, just like regular oil pastels. The difference, though, is that besides applying them directly to paper, you can mix these pastels with water to create even smoother colour transitions and to make the intense colours more transparent for a watercolour effect.
Apply water to (parts of) your paper using a wet brush, wet the pastels before applying them or use a wet brush to deposit colour directly from the pastel onto the paper. Create even colours by smoothing the texture of already applied dry oil pastel marks with a wet brush for seamless colour blending and transitions.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com