Created to meet artists demands for a comprehensive charcoal set, this set includes charcoal pencils, compressed charcoal, white charcoal and more. It covers basic essentials for most drawing course work and applies to novice applications as well. It contains one 558 CharcoalWhite pencil for highlighting and contrast work. Also included are five Charcoal pencils each with a round cedar casing (one each 557-HB, 557-2B, 557-4B and two each 557-6B). There are compressed charcoal sticks (one each 960 and 958 and two each 957-6B and 957-4B) for creating deep dark tones and covering large areas. Plus, an artist pencil sharpener, a kneaded eraser and a Carbon Sketch pencil.
Charcoal Pencils are a form of dry art medium made of finely ground organic materials that are held together by a gum or wax binder, same as compressed charcoal. The amount of binder used determines how hard or soft the charcoal will be.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org