It is designed as a drama and theatre paint which can also be used for fetes, fairs, children's parties and wherever face and/or body painting is required.
When you are transforming your child into a fairy, a tiger a zombie or a pirate, some of the considerations you may want is a product that is easy to apply, has good colour and coverage. However, you should also carefully consider and be concerned with the things that you can’t see. What exactly is in the product? Is it safe to use on sensitive young skin? As of July 2013 a new global standard for face paint safety, called the EN71-3, was introduced via the Toys Safety Directive. Basically, this standard and testing ensures that the level of toxic materials used in the manufacture of these are limited to safe levels in a range of products sold for children including face paints.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com