Golden OPEN Acrylics feature a longer drying time than normal acrylic paint. This allows more traditional painting techniques to be used, and also helps you preserve color mixtures if you use a sealed palette. Two Introductory Sets are available. Both sets feature six ¾ fluid ounce, or 22-milliliter tubes of acrylic paints in an assortment of colors.
Introductory Set Traditional- contemporary pigments are used in these colors to create traditional hue colors while meeting current requirements for quality and lightfastness. This set includes one of each color: Indian Yellow Hue, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Ultramarine Blue, Sap Green Hue, Van Dyke Brown Hue, and Titanium White.
Introductory Set Modern- some of the cleanest organic pigments are used in the colors in this set. These colors produce bright mixes, and are the least likely to muddy or gray. This set includes one of each color: Hansa Yellow Opaque, Pyrrole Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Blue Green Shade, Phthalo Green Blue Shade, and Titanium White.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org