Hanji, the name of traditional handmade paper of Korea, has been in use for over thousand years. Made from the inner bark of the mulberry tree, it has natural fibers called ‘Dak’, making it strong and durable, it does not tear easily. It is also pleasant to the eye and soft to the touch with a smooth texture. Hanji, its sturdiness has allowed it to be used for various purposes such as art material, stationery and household goods.
The type of paper used for Hanji Book is a modernized version of the Hanji. Made by a mechanical method which enables a stable mass production and the quality improvement of Hanji products, the Hanji Book is suitable for various creative uses and has excellent durability and tactility.
Craftsmanship is an essential part in product production at HANADURI. Embracing cultural values and wisdoms from the past, we try to bring quality craftsmanship to our work process and products. It’s all about the quality that we strive to make with our passion and efforts for creation.
Screen-printing by hand is our primary technique for printing Hanji Book covers, which is excellent for bold and detailed graphic expression and color enrichment.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org