A special product specifically for use on High Temperature green-ware or bisque. Aztec Mender appears as a clear gel to which you add slip or slurry from the clay body you wish to repair and mix thoroughly, Apply this mixture to both sides of the crack or break and hold together until set.
Allow to dry completely and carefully clean off any excess mender. Always fire (or re-fire if bisqued) a repaired piece to be sure the mend is successful before applying glaze, Can be used with Porcelain and Stoneware as high as Cone 10. Aztec Mender does not interfere with glaze application once fired. Success rate is excellent. Packaged in a 2 Oz. jar (appears half full to allow room to add slip and mix).
18.9 g / yields 2 oz
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com