These lino cutters are made from the finest high carbon steel and ground to an optimum angle to ensure long-lasting cutting edges. Suitable for use with firm printmaking materials i.e linoleum as well as soft, synthetic materials.
- Style 1- A line of 0.5mm or less is possible on SoftCut material.
- Style 2- A universal and easy tool to cut 0.5mm to 1.5mm.
- Style 3- A tight round cutter able to cut a 2mm deep-sided lines.
- Style 4- A wide ""v"" cutter for lines 3mm wide with 45"" surface.
- Style 5- A thin line marking tool to define the design before using other cutters to remove unwanted background.
- Style 6- A flat radius cutter for shallow and wide cuts up to 4mm.
- Style 7- A flat-bottomed wide cutter with safety edges remove a 3mm wide flat area.
- Style 9- A deep ""v"" cutter for narrow lines will avoid cutting too deep.
- Style 10- A wider ""v"" and a more rounded base to provide lines up to 3.5mm.
- Style A- A safety cutter precision ground safety lino cutters with a recessed cutting edge.