These lino cutters are made from the finest high carbon steel and ground to an optimum angle to ensure long-lasting cutting edges. Suitable for use with firm printmaking materials i.e linoleum as well as soft, synthetic materials.
- Style 1- A line of 0.5mm or less is possible on SoftCut material.
- Style 2- A universal and easy tool to cut 0.5mm to 1.5mm.
- Style 3- A tight round cutter able to cut a 2mm deep-sided lines.
- Style 4- A wide ""v"" cutter for lines 3mm wide with 45"" surface.
- Style 5- A thin line marking tool to define the design before using other cutters to remove unwanted background.
- Style 6- A flat radius cutter for shallow and wide cuts up to 4mm.
- Style 7- A flat-bottomed wide cutter with safety edges remove a 3mm wide flat area.
- Style 9- A deep ""v"" cutter for narrow lines will avoid cutting too deep.
- Style 10- A wider ""v"" and a more rounded base to provide lines up to 3.5mm.
- Style A- A safety cutter precision ground safety lino cutters with a recessed cutting edge.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org