Long and lean, the Small Platter Rib is designed to give good compression when making plates and platters. It enables proper compression of the clay to avoid those cracks that sometimes develop. The Small Platter Rib is made with a stiff polymer but still offers some flexibility. The Small Platter Rib is particularly useful in making shallow pasta-style bowls.
All of our polymer ribs are made of a unique flexible materials, that are resistant to wear and the formation of burrs. We've found that with general use this rib material becomes burnished over time. The Small Platter Polymer Rib is available in the following flexibility options:
• Green - Medium
• Black - Extra Firm
Whether throwing clay on the wheel, hand-building or sculpting, the pottery rib is a classic and essential tool. It acts as an extension of the potter's hand to create shapes and surfaces that fingers alone can't achieve.
We believe our tools should not only function well, but should be a joy to use as well as pleasant to look at. Whatever you want to make, Mudtools has you covered.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com