This Paterson Developing Tray is constructed of a hard durable, chemical resistant plastic, and is available for all popular print sizes in 3 colors to help differentiate between chemicals under safelight conditions.
This is a single red tray that is 8 x 10" (20.3 x 25.4cm) in dimension, for prints sizes up to 8 x 10".
- The trays base design gives maximum economy of solution and easy print removal, with a convenient pouring lip for drip-free emptying.
- Stackable for easy storage
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com