Pro® Glow has a non-radioactive chemical light source incorporated into a flexible vinyl film that glows in total darkness after exposure to artificial or natural light. The photoluminescent film light source is designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. Once the source of extraneous light is removed, Pro® Glow film immediately emits a light of its own. There is no limit to the number of times this product can be recharged. When fully charged, Pro® Glow provides positive luminance for up to 10 hours.
Application: Pro® Glow is designed for indoor safety and egress marking tapes and signage.
Benefits: Used to spike stages for placement of scenery. Used for marking exits in dark areas. Flexible vinyl backing is conformable and easy to cut to size. Used to mark light switches. Can be printed. Can be die cut to custom sizes and shapes. Lasts for up to ten hours.
Common Applications: Safety, DecorativeFeatures:Highly Conformable, Good Abrasion Resistance, Waterproof Backing, Weather Resistant, Made in the USA
Specifications: Exceeds PSPA Class B standardsTechnical Specs
- Backing: Vinyl film
- Total Thickness: 15 mils
- Service Temperature: -20°F to 220°F
- Adhesion to steel: 96 oz per inch
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com