Fill this 12-oz. glass tank with a solvent appropriate for the chosen painting medium. The Silicoil Brush Cleaning Tank is commonly used for holding turpentine to clean oil painting brushes, but it may alternatively be used with water or other commercial brush cleaning fluids. The tank features an aluminum coil and screw-on lid for storing the liquid between paintings.
When changing colors or cleaning brushes after a painting session, stroke the bristles across the inner coil to effectively remove paint from between the hairs and up near the ferrule. The spring-like coil provides a balance of tension and flexibility to aid in cleaning without damaging the brush. Paint particles settle to the bottom over time and the raised coil platform stays clean for continued use.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org