Weight: 140 lb. (22" x 30" x 500 sheets) 300 g/m2
This economical, heavy weight student-grade paper is best suited for beginning watercolorists or for experimentation and perfecting techniques. This paper has two distinct surfaces: the felt ( top) side is cold press the most popular surface for most watercolor work, while the other side is smoother and is ideal for detailed work.
Weight: 70 lb. (24" x 36" x 500 sheets) 114 g/m2
Media Applications: Graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, soft pastel, mixed media, oil pastel
A medium weight student grade drawing paper for final artwork. It has good erasability and it has a Very Good rating for pencil and colored pencil, charcoal and sketching stick. It is also rated Good for marker, mixed media and soft and oil pastel.
Weight: 50 lb. (25" x 38" x 500 sheets) 74 g/m2
Surface: Fine Tooth
Media Applications: Graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick
A lightweight sketch paper with a fine tooth surface suited for classroom experimentation, practice of techniques, or quick studies with any dry media.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org