That’s what the Artist Library Series is all about! The books in this series will help you expand your creativity, overcome technical obstacles, and explore new media. Each 64-page paperback focuses on the materials and methods of a specific medium and provides step-by-step demonstrations, helpful tips, and plenty of encouragement.
The quality of instruction in this series is unsurpassed. Each book is written and illustrated by a professional artist who specializes in the particular medium and is uniquely qualified to guide the reader to a new level of expertise.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org