35mm, EI 3200, exceptionally high speed black & white film. Ideal for fast action and low light photography.
- Ultra-high speed EI 3200
- Perfect for low light and action shots
- Core-Shell crystal technology
ILFORD DELTA 3200 PROFESSIONAL is the world’s fastest black & white film with a nominal sensitivity of EI 3200/36°. This panchromatic film is the perfect choice for any difficult available light photography conditions.
With its liberating high speed, unobtrusive grain structure and wide tonal range, DELTA 3200 is ideal for fast action and low light photography including night time shots, gigs, sport and indoor architectural applications where flash photography is forbidden.
DELTA 3200 can be processed in a wide range of different developers using spiral tanks, deep tanks and automatic processors.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org