KODAK PROFESSIONAL EKTACHROME Film E100
delivers extremely fine grain (rms 8), a low D-min for
whiter, brighter whites, and features moderately enhanced
color saturation with a neutral color balance and a low
contrast tone scale. This film is designed for exposure with
daylight or electronic flash.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Load and unload film in subdued light.
Store unexposed film in a refrigerator at 13°C (55°F) or
lower in the original sealed package. To avoid moisture
condensation on film that has been refrigerated, allow the
film to warm up to room temperature before opening the
package. Process film as soon as possible after exposure.
Protect processed film from strong light, and store it in a
cool, dry place.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org