Save paint, time and money…no more dried up, wasted paint
Masterson’s multi-purpose palette for all your painting needs… acrylics, watercolors, oils. Join the thousands of artists, students, instructors, and hobbyists who choose Masterson Art Products for all of their palette and paint storage needs.
For use with Acrylics use Masterson’s patented “Sta-Wet” palette paper and sponge (5 sheets and 1 sponge included). Paints will slowly absorb moisture from the sponge to keep paints wet for hours while the palette is open. The lid will keep your paints clean and moist for days, even weeks! The Super pro features 28 separate wells for holding pigments and 3 divided mixing areas to keep your color ranges separate The inverted lid can be used as an additional, larger mixing area. The lid will keep your paints clean between painting sessions
- For use with Watercolors move the paper and sponge and use all the wells and mixing areas to work with your paints.
- For use with Oils remove the acrylic palette paper and sponge
- Insert your favorite oil palette paper (not included)
- The lid will keep your paints clean and help retard drying.
Dimensions: 15-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org