In the past, protecting your art was a time consuming and cumbersome project. Now all you have to do is slip your art into these bags and fold over the flap which has a resealable adhesive strip on it. In just seconds your art is placed in a safe environment and can be stored in storage box, flatfile, portfolio or print rack!
These bags will accept matted and mounted artwork as well. The size range was developed after long investigation. The range includes all traditional and modern sizes including printmaking, drawing and watercolor sizes and the ever increasingly important sizes for ink jet printing. Since artists and photographers share many similar popular sizes, KrystalSeal Bags are perfect for photographers as well.
These bags eliminate the need for shrink wrapping and covering with acetate film and are far more useful. While presenting your art at shows or in the studio, the art can be removed for viewing and then placed back in the bag and resealed, allowing for repeated access while keeping out dust and dirt.
Bags are made to fit the sizes indicated below, and have a 1/8" tolerance for the Trading Card Packs, ¼" tolerance on both sides up to 13×19", and a ½" tolerance for sizes 16×20" and larger. Compared to all other available means to protect your artwork, Krystal Seal Bags are the most economical and may be purchased in 25 packs.
- Archival and crystal clear
- Provides a professional finish for your presentations
- Accepts mounted and matted work
- May easily be resealed
- Perfect for home, gallery and Trade Shows
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com