This white paste is an excellent mending material for bisque that can be used to bond pieces together or fill up broken cavities. Bisque Fix can be colored to match the bisque using metal oxides or ceramic stains. After applying with a spatula, fire to the temperature of the clay and glaze that you are using -- up to Cone 10 (2381°F, 1305°C).
Important Storage Note:
Bisque fix is and air set concrete type product. There is a way to keep it longer. After you have used it and are ready to put it away, put a thin layer of water in the jar then recap and store. When you go to use it again pour off the water, remix and apply as normal.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org