"The Masters" removes oils, acrylics, watercolors, stains, and varnishes. And it helps prevent paint build-up in the ferrule. It also prevents the hardening and build-up so common with today's acrylic paints. "The Masters" works beautifully on the finest sable and bristle brushes, and it makes painting with nylon and synthetic brushes a snap. It conditions the brush to hold more color and helps lay down a smoother more even flow. Use "The Masters" after every session to keep your brushes like new.
The Best Preserver
"The Masters"® was formulated in conjunction with a cosmetic laboratory to help condition and preserve your brushes with the same care and thought as products that you use on your hair. It keeps your brushes like new so they'll retain the same natural snap and luster - for consistent performance - as the day you bought them.
The Best Restorer
Don't throw away old brushes with dried-on oil paint, no matter how hard the bristles are. "The Masters"® restores old, stiff brushes to like new condition. Simply wet with water, swirl, lather and let brush sit a while before rinsing. Repeat process until all the paint is removed. Your brushes will be reconditioned and you will have a new old brush.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org