Designed to appeal to students, Canson XL pads contain more sheets at a comparable or better price than other value pads in the marketplace. What’s more, because they’re developed in consultation with art professors who use Canson’s professional artist papers as a benchmark, XL papers incorporate many professional performance characteristics — at a value price.
These wirebound pads feature 98 lb (160 gsm) heavy weight paper that is micro perforated for easy removal. Heavy sizing makes this paper excellent for watercolor, acrylic, or dry media.
All pads except for 18" x 24" contain 60 sheets.
18" x 24" Pads contain 30 sheets.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org