An exceptional and extensive range of pencils, including both traditional and unique leads for maximum versatility in line, tone and intensity.
Pierre Noire Pencil - a soft lead with a black that is dense, deep, indelible and matt. It is much appreciated for its use on all types of supports, including sketch pad, craft paper and linen canvas
Graphite Pencil - particularly smooth, this pencil will not scratch your support but slides over it
Carbon Pencil - derived from traditional charcoal, but much stronger, this lead does not crumble or leave your hands dirty. Its delicate and highly detailed finish enables all types of perspectives to be drawn accurately
Charcoal Pencil - this gives the clean, dense finish of an intense black. Its special characteristic is that it does not break, making it easy to transport. It also blends perfectly with iron red and Sepia Pencils.
Sepia Pencil - this gives a colour reminiscent of burnt umber. It shades easily and when sharp gives an accurate and delicate finish. With a half-worn lead, the finish becomes more opaque as the pressure exerted on the pencil increases
Sanguine Pencil - The colour of the Conté à Paris "Sanguine" pencil is a deep "rust" and its lines are easily blended.
White Pencil - best used with a sharp lead, this pencil gives a clear line with a transparent colour.
Graphite Lead - a hybrid tool, this is a solid graphite lead in the form of a pencil
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org