Portable and Easy to use. Perfect for travel, plein air, urban sketching and exploring unique color combinations.
New color(available in pans only) - Jane's Grey!
Each pan is painstakingly hand crafted over 3-4 pours from start to finish- taking months to complete each pan. The exact same Extra Fine Watercolors are used for both tube and pans. These professional Artists Quality colors re-wet quickly, feature the finest pigments and highest load, and are exceptionally lightfast. 38 colors available throughout 6 select sets. 17 colors are unique only to DANIEL SMITH, including 5 PrimTeks. Made in the USA.
Ultimate Mixing Set - has 4 unique* DANIEL SMITH colors, including our NEW Jane’s Grey, plus 11 more colors for a complete mixing set. The challenging process of selecting a useful, versatile range of paints has been done!
“Whether the aim is to paint botanicals, landscapes, urban scenes, animals, portraits – or any other subject – this set of fifteen colors will enable you to mix all the colors that you need. The fifteen colors used in this palette showcase the many characteristics of watercolor; some are transparent, some are opaque, some semi-transparent, some staining and some granulating. Some have two or even three of these characteristics. They are also largely single pigment colors, and they are carefully chosen to intermix, creating a world of colors. Importantly, they are all reliable pigments with a lightfast rating of I or II for watercolor.” – Jane Blundell.
- Buff Titanium*
- Hansa Yellow Medium
- Quinacridone Gold*
- Pyrrol Scarlet
- Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Quinacridone Rose
- Ultramarine Blue
- Cerulean Blue, Chromium
- Phthalo Blue (Green Shade)
- Phthalo Green (Blue Shade)
- Goethite (Brown Ochre)*
- Burnt Sienna
- Indian Red
- Raw Umber
- Jane's Grey [New Color!]
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org