With just these 6 colors, you can mix a huge range of other colors including the secondary oranges, greens and violets.
With the wide range of colors from mixing these 6 essential colors in different combinations, you can paint landscapes, still life's, portraits...whatever you choose!
What are "cool" and "Warm" colors?
Colors are either "cool" or "warm" when compared to another color in the same family.
For example, Hansa Yellow Light looks slightly more green (cool) next to New Gamboge, which looks more orange/red (warm).
Hansa Yellow Light (cool)
New Gamboge (warm)
Quinacridone Rose (cool)
Pyrrol Scarlet (warm)
Phthalo Blue (GS) (cool)
French Ultramarine Blue (warm)
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org