Create your own works of art and experiment with artisan printing techniques with this linoleum printing block.
Essdee Linoleum is formulated to be especially soft for easy carving making it ideal for all users from students to masters. It is manufactured from natural materials such as linseed oil and wood flour and is even biodegradable.
The light grey surface can be directly drawn upon with a pencil, or a design can be transferred using tracing paper. This superior lino prints onto a wide range of paper, board and fabric, and can be used with both oil and water based inks.
Linoleum should be stored in a sealed container or bag and kept away from heat or direct sunlight to prevent the surface from hardening.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com