The monochrome colors of black, white, sanguine and sepia can be found in life drawing classes at almost every art school. They bring pictures to life with vitality and expression. This is an old tradition of figure drawing that dates back to the Renaissance, enhanced with white and with shadows deepened with black. Faber-Castell's PITT monochrome crayons hark back to this long tradition of figure drawing, which is why the crayons designed for sketching are harder than conventional pastel crayons. For this reason, the lines do not disappear completely when smudged. The sanguine and sepia crayons are supplemented by oil-free and oil-based drawing pencils for sketching and details.
The 12-Piece Tin Set:
Includes a Castell 9000 graphite pencil, a PITT Graphite Pure Pencil, two PITT oil-based pencils, a black crayon pencil, two PITT pencils, four PITT crayons and a kneadable eraser.
The 21-Piece Tin Set:
Includes two Castell 9000 graphite pencils, a PITT Graphite Pure Pencil, two PITT oil-based pencils, four PITT pastel pencils, six PITT pastels, a PITT compressed charcoal, a PITT natural charcoal stick, a PITT natural charcoal pencil, a PITT compressed charcoal pencil, a kneadable eraser and a blending eraser.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com