Each standard stretcher bar measures 11/16” x 1-9/16” (1.75cm x 4.03cm) and feature a tongue-and-groove design.
FREDRIX reduces waste and improves stability with the use of finger joints and all bars are knot-free.
We source our stretcher bar wood from managed sustainable forests primarily in the North Western U.S. They are kiln-dried and precision cut using state-of-the-art computer driven milling machines to ensure a smooth and tight fit.
Stretchers over 24" excluded from shipping due to shipping costs.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com