Folks often ask how best to care for our tools. While we use water-resistant hardwoods, which do most of the work for you, we also say not to leave them in your slip bucket or the kiln and to dry them off and lay them flat when you're done using them. Rib Rub will allow your tools to continue to repel water with ease, and you'll notice an instant difference in the wood after application.
size: 3 oz in a 4oz container
ingredients: mineral oil, beeswax, honey, lavender essential oil
Handmade by a creative team in St. Louis, MO.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org