Fluorescent Acrylic Colors are intense, brilliant colors, produced from dyes surrounded by a polymer coating. Because fluorescent colors are transparent, greater intensity is achieved by applying them over bright white surfaces. Fluorescent Colors are not lightfast. For permanency, a topcoat of GOLDEN MSA Varnish with UVLS (UltraViolet Light Stabilizers) is recommended, although varnish and top coats will eliminate the fluorescent "glow" under black light.
Phosphorescent Green is a Heavy Body paint that can be applied to various surfaces. The unique pigment used has the ability to absorb and store natural and artificial light. Once the light source is removed (i.e. when the lights are turned off or the painted object is taken into a dark area), a bright, greenish glow is emitted for up to 15 minutes. The glow steadily diminishes as the stored light energy is released.
Both fluorescent and phosphorescent colors have a softer consistency than most Heavy Body colors, for this reason they are available only in jars or, for High Flow fluorescent colors, bottles.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org