GOLDEN Interference Acrylic Colors offer a unique “flip” when viewed from different angles. Colors flip between a bright opalescent color and its complement. Over white or lighter surfaces, the color is more subtle and the “flip” effect is more obvious. Over black or darker surfaces the color is more obvious and the “flip” effect is less dramatic. Adding a very small amount of black to Interference Colors produces deeper opalescent effects. Combine with GOLDEN Gels (Gloss) and Fluid Acrylic Colors to create an endless variety of colors and effects.
Used alone or with other colors, gels and mediums, GOLDEN Iridescent Acrylic Colors develop nonfading, nontarnishing metallic finishes. Iridescent Pearl is particularly useful for creating colors with pearlescent qualities.
GOLDEN Mica Flake products offer larger particles for more textured metallic effects. Iridescent Stainless Steel and Micaceous Iron Oxide are made with highly reflective metallic pigments.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com