Copperplate printmaking and drawing paper is heavy-weight 140 lb. (300gsm), mold-made with 100%% high alpha cellulose, ideal for printmaking techniques such as intaglio and lithography. It is chlorine- and acid-free, has a neutral PH, four natural deckled edges and a medium textured surface. Soft handle paper is unsized for absorbent qualities. Paper can take deep embossing without cracking around the plate edges and dries flat after printing. It has a watermark of an encircled rooster. Made in Germany.
Excluded from free shipping.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com