300 & 640 gsm - 100 % cotton rag - mould-made - surface sized - cold pressed, rough and hot pressed
Hahnemühle Watercolor 300 set new standards for high-quality watercolor papers. A carefully chosen variety of cotton offers extremely strong fibers and incomparable purity. The selection of the best raw materials and exclusively natural filler materials gives the Watercolor 300 and Watercolor 640 papers their unparalleled quality.
The prized cotton papers, Watercolor 300 and 640, are characterized by a very durable paper surface that is well suited for demanding watercolor techniques. The fibers do not lift, rub off or loosen, even when applying multiple layers of color, or when using masking fluids and tapes. This paper lets you use the most beautiful colors and create remarkable wet-on-wet paintings.
Hahnemühle Watercolor 300 and 640 are
- resistant to aging
The secret behind the unmistakable properties of The Collection’s papers begins with the selection of high-quality raw materials. The Collection with the special character that is unique to traditionally manufactured papers includes premium products for each classic painting technique. These are precisely tailored to the requirements of the techniques. Valuable cotton papers and exquisite mould-made papers produced on the traditional cylinder mould machine complete the program.
All Hahnemühle artist papers are vegan, acid-free and resistant to aging.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org