Hahnemühle Toned Watercolour Book - inspired by Urban Sketchers
Hahnemühle’s Toned Watercolour Book contains 60 pages of finest watercolour paper. Matched to the requirements of watercolour painting, it is a must for all creatives who don’t want to miss the texture of classic watercolour paper on the go. The toned papers allow to set the focus on the motif, as a natural background colour is already given. In addition, the toned pages minimise the sun’s reflection and allow a relaxed sketching outside. The 200 gsm watercolour paper has a fine grain surface on the front and backside. Due to the surface sizing, colours can be effortlessly lifted from the paper. The use of masking fluids, adhesive tapes and erasers is possible without residue. The Toned Watercolour Book is available in grey or beige paper. The solid linen cover protects the contents from moisture and dirt, the colour-coordinated rubber band keeps everything well secured.
Hahnemühle Toned Watercolour Books are available in landscape format A6 and A5, as well as square in the format 14 x 14 cm. The toned watercolor papers are acid-free and age resistant.
- 200 gsm
- fine grained surface
- grey and beige
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com