Hahnemühle Watercolour Book made of 100% cotton rag - masterful craftsmanship meets the finest cotton fibers
The Hahnemühle Watercolour Book made of 100% cotton fibres is a must-have for all watercolour artists. The fibre cotton gives the paper a natural white tone, an incomparable texture and high resistance. Colors flow superbly on the natural white paper, while brushes slide gently over the surface and inspire artist. The 30 sheets of 250 gsm paper have a homogeneous, fine-grained surface structure on the front and back, so artists have 60 pages available for creative design. Suitable for all watercolour techniques, especially the wet-on-wet technique. Masking pens and masking tapes can be removed without leaving any residue. Even the use of an eraser is possible thanks to surface sizing.
The pitch-black, sturdy cover with a black bookmark gives the book the elegance and stability that it needs as an indispensable companion. A rubber band closes the book tightly.
Watercolour Books 100% Cotton Rag are available in landscape and portrait format in A6, A5, A4, 14 x 14 cm and 19.5 x 19.5 cm.
Like all Hahnemühle papers, they are age-resistant, acid-free and vegan.
- 250 gsm
- fine grained surface
- 100% Cotton Rag
- natural white
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org