The 5th generation of our MULTIGRADE, Resin Coated, variable contrast black & white photo paper. Ideal for beginners and advanced users.
- Medium weight 190gsm resin coated paper
- Neutral base tint
ILFORD MULTIGRADE RC DELUXE is the 5th generation of the world's most popular range of black & white photo papers and utilises the latest emulsion technology. This paper is the perfect choice for beginners, students and darkroom pro's delivering a full tonal range and exceptiomal image quality throughout its wide contrast range of grades 00-5..
It is now easier than ever to get stunning darkroom prints whether you are new to the darkroom and creating straight prints from your negatives, or are a more experienced printer looking for full creatuve control.
Additionally, these papers offer excellent toning properties giving those who want to experiment or learn toning an alternative starting option to our fibre based papers.
Compared to ILFORD MULTIGRADE IV RC DELUXE - what you need to know
Since the launch of the world's first variable contrast MULTIGRADE paper back in 1940, ILFORD has maintained a long and proud tradition of quality. Launched 25 years after generation 4, this 5th generation paper continues to build on the defining features of its predecessors.
Key differences: Generation 5 has a slightly warmer base tint, better blacks for greater depth, improved mid-grade spacing and a smoother sensometric curve providing more uniform contrast throughout thetonal range.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org