The coarse-cut teeth of double-sided, 8 inch long forged steel rasps are designed for years of dependable service. They will eat through the toughest woods in no time! They also work great for stone, plaster and other modeling materials. Each rasp is hand-forged, crafted and cut by a master tool-maker to offer unique workability. Because each rasp is coarse-cut on both ends, these are a tremendous value!
Note: not heat treated. Steel is A3. Can be used on stone and wood, but not metal.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org