deColourant is a ready-to-use printing paste for removing areas of color from dyed natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool. Unlike bleach, deColourant removes color without jeopardizing the integrity of the fiber.
How does it work?
deColourant is activated by heat. If you don’t like what you’ve done, just wash it out! Nothing happens until you heat the deColourant print.
Apply with brush, stamp, sponge, applicator, stencil or screen print. Allow to dry, then iron on highest setting suited for the fabric type. For extra color removal, iron with steam. A heat gun may also be used, especially if the print is still damp. Color will leave at this stage. After color removal, wash fabric with Synthrapol or a mild detergent to return to natural softness.
When removing dye from fabric, the resulting color may not always be white.
Some dyes are more susceptible to color removal than others.
Test samples are recommended prior to production runs.
CAUTION: May cause eye, skin and throat irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Do not apply by spraying. In case of eye contact flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. For skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If affected by inhalation of vapor, seek fresh air. Use in well-ventilated area.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com