This high chroma, highly transparent liquid fabric paint is permanent on any porous or semi-porous surface, including natural and synthetic fabrics, leather and wood. In many ways, it simulates a true dye: Dye-Na-Flow spreads on fabric until it is thoroughly absorbed and even, sinking into the fibers like a dye instead of sitting on the surface like thicker paints and inks. The colors are super vibrant & washfast and will not change the feel of the fabric, making it a powerful tool whenever true dyes are impractical. A uniquely versatile fluid acrylic, Dye-Na-Flow is used for a diverse range of applications, from silk painting to wood staining.
Painting, spray on tie dye, watercolor, airbrushing, salt technique, spritzing through stencils, spraying with Jacquard’s YouCAN, sponge printing, sun printing, batik, resist techniques including serti, woodstaining, marbling, urban art and more.
Natural and synthetic fabrics, wood, paper, clay, canvas, suede, leather and more.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org