These light body, opaque acrylics are designed to cover dark backgrounds with a light application. On light backgrounds they produce a subtle “designer palette” alternative to a more intense color scheme.
Neopaque Colors can be painted, stenciled, screen printed, airbrushed (when diluted), and stamped. The colors apply easily and smoothly and adhere to untreated fabrics and supports – wood, canvas, paper, and natural or synthetic fabrics from lightweight silk to denim and leather.
Neopaque colors can be diluted with water up to 25%. When fixed with a dry iron, they become fully washable, dry-cleanable, and light fast.
The colors are available in 2.25 oz. jars.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com