When working with SolarFast Dyes, SolarFast Wash removes undeveloped dye from prints and reduces the risk of backstaining during washing. This is especially important for preserving white areas and highlights when making photographic prints on fabric or paper.
For machine washing, use 3-4 capfuls (24 ml) per load. Set washer to hot for best results. For front loading machines with a pre-wash flush, add SolarFast Wash between and the flush and wash cycles. For hand washing fabric or paper, submerge in hottest water possible, add 1-2 capfuls (10 ml) SolarFast Wash, agitate constantly and keep water flowing 10 minutes.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com