Discover the best gouache you’ll ever use.
M. Graham gouache is made in the time-honored tradition of binding pigment with pure honey and gum arabic, just as it was for Dürer and Boucher. Providing superior coverage and a creamy application, M. Graham fine art gouache delivers lightfast color designed for your permanent artwork.
With no added chalk or white, you’re in control of creating the opacity you want—whether a soft, pearlescent glow or colors that pop with lively radiance.
Graham fine art gouache is pure color—crafted with high-performance, lightfast pigments, each with its own natural opacity. We don’t add chalk or adulterants that would degrade the appearance of the color when dry. By mixing white when, where, and how you want it, you’re in control of achieving the colors you imagine. The base of Northwest blackberry honey protects the color’s brilliance and offers direct, smooth application.
Graham colors are worthy of Da Vinci—but made for you.
Every choice we make—from using the purest, traditional ingredients to taking the time to custom mill each pigment—is in service to one goal: creating rich, vibrant colors to excite and enhance your work. Because of our choices, no other paint offers you the same level of pigment as ours.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com