Sophistication and Reliability
Mayco’s Stoneware glaze assortment, including Opals, Ices, and Washes, offers a variety of finishes, textures and endless possibilities for glaze combinations. Designed to perform from cones 5-10, in oxidation or reduction firing processes on stoneware clay body of choice. Artists will appreciate the consistency of performance and control of movement. Artists will find amazing glaze combinations to expand the creative possibilities in the studio. Whether it is a pairing with a Mayco Wash, one of our Clears or a complex surface like SW-127 Olivine, these layering techniques will improve the work of any clay enthusiast.
Use Mayco Stoneware Glazes on any midrange clay body. These glazes are intended for use at cone range 5/6 but are also stable and pleasing at cone 10. Can be used in oxidation, reduction or other alternative atmospheric firing conditions. Always test prior to use.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org