For sketching, outlines, school or as a simple fineliner: Blackliners, made in Germany, have a water-based archival ink and are resistant to water and chemicals, too.
The robust metal-encased 0.05 mm - 1.0 mm, chisel and round tips guarantees fine and exact lines perfectly suitable for outlines.
Due to there "Cap off" function the marker are protected from drying out for up to 180 minutes.
The high-quality Blackliner have a slip-proof, matt surface.
- Archival Ink
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org