In Morpho: Hands and feet, artist and teacher Michel Lauricella presents a unique approach to learning to draw the human body. In this book, Lauricella focuses exclusively on the hands and feet—arguably the most popular and, for many, the most challenging parts of the body to draw successfully. Breaking the subject matter down into the underlying skeletal shapes, followed by the musculature, then skin and fat, and finally, the veins, Lauricella offers multiple approaches—from simple forms to complex renderings—and a plethora of positions and gestures are included to help you improve your drawing skills.
Geared toward artists of all levels, from beginners through professionals, this handy, pocket-sized book will help spark your imagination and creativity.
(Publisher’s Note: This book features an “exposed” binding style. This is intentional as it is designed to help the book lay flat as you draw.)
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com