The Conical Shredder is indispensable for making longer strokes, and is good for texturing and working on rounded surfaces. Like the Small Shredder, it is also an indispensable tool for shaping and carving leather-hard clay.
For years tools like this were available at hardware stores. This type of rasp was originally designed to be used on wood, but then potters, sculptors and auto-body repairmen discovered how well the blade worked with other materials, like clay and auto-body filler. The problem with these rasps was the handle design - the handle would trap clay and get clogged. Michael designed a new open-blade shape as well as a comfortable ergonomic grip. This shredder functions well, and doesn't frustrate the user by trapping waste clay in the tool. An added benefit is the tool mark, which leaves a handsome textured surface in the clay.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com