The Small Shredder is an indispensable tool for shaping and carving leather hard clay. For years you could find a tool like this at the hardware store. This type of rasp was originally designed to be used on wood, but clay people, sculptors and auto-body repairmen discovered how well the blade worked on other materials (like clay and auto body filler). The problem was the handle design. The handle would trap clay and get clogged up. Michael designed a new open blade shape as well as a comfortable ergonomic grip. It functions well, doesn’t trap the waste clay in the tool and doesn’t frustrate the user. An added benefit is the tool mark, it leaves a handsome textured surface in the clay.
We do our best to ship the color requested but occasionally substitutions must be made.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org