- Angular Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Egberts: The Classic Egbert is a filbert with extra long hair. This is a more traditional brush used by the Old Masters, typically for oil painting.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Liners: For continuous curved or straight lines. Vary thickness with pressure changes.
- Mottlers: Are large flat brushes. Often used for murals, washes, varnishing or priming, these brushes hold a large amount of paint and cover large surface areas.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as email@example.com. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org