This set offers the perfect color combination to help you study color mixing theories. By adding Phthalo Green to the primary mixing colors, you will open up a completely new range of shades to experiment with. The set also contains white and black, allowing you to lighten or darken any shade you mix.
Contents: 6 x 120 ml tubes (105 Titanium White – 275 Primary Yellow – 369 Primary Magenta – 572 Primary Cyan – 675 Phthalo Green – 735 Oxide Black).
Amsterdam Standard Series
The Standard Series offers you the broadest range of remarkably vibrant acrylic colors. This versatile paint is easy to work with and offers a smooth application. Use the paint straight from the tube or thinned with a little bit of water or one of our acrylic mediums.
- Medium viscosity paint for visible brush strokes, texture and smooth coverage with a satin finish
- Made with high-quality, lightfast pigments
- Formulated with 100% acrylic resin binder, resulting in an exceptionally durable and flexible paint film with a uniform degree of gloss
- Odorless, water-based formula that becomes waterproof and permanent when dry
- Extensive range of 90 colors with a great variety in opacity, including 17 Specialty Colors (metallic, pearl and reflex finishes)
- Adheres to virtually any slightly porous surface, including canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone and cement
- Proudly crafted in the Netherlands
Keep our planet clean
Our goal is to make the world bold and colorful with our products, but we also want to protect our planet. That is why we are working hard to reduce our plastic use and look for more sustainable alternatives. This 100% recyclable packaging is made from recycled cardboard that is sourced and produced locally to further minimize its carbon footprint.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com