Created in the 1940's in collaboration with Picasso, these creamy, lipstick-like pastels are rich in pigment, cover well and have outstanding opacity and lightfastness. They may be thinned with turpentine and worked with a brush, are acid-free and can be applied to any surface.
The 12-Color Set includes white, pale blue, lemon yellow, black, yellow ochre, burnt umber, cinnabar green yellow, green medium, mandarin, delft blue, permanent intense red and French ultramarine blue.
The 24-Color Set includes all the colors in the 12-Color Set plus azure blue, reddish brown gray, gray green, yellow deep, ruby red, raw umber, brown madder, geranium lake light, pine green, celadon green, celestial blue and red brown.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com