In Morpho: Clothing Folds and Creases, artist and teacher Michel Lauricella presents a unique approach to learning to draw clothing. By connecting the underlying anatomy to clothing, as well as considering the body’s posture and movement, you can learn to draw accurate and realistic clothing. Whether you’re interested in art, animation, or fashion, this book is a great resource for anyone sketching or drawing clothing.
Geared toward artists of all levels—from beginners through professionals—this handy, pocket-sized book will help spark your imagination and creativity.
(Publisher’s Note: This book features an “exposed” binding style. This is intentional, as it is designed to help the book lay flat as you draw.)
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we can help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- No individual markers, pens or pencils can be returned
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unopened and in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Customer name
- Order number
- List of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Refunds will not be processed until item(s) is/are returned
- Customer will be responsible for paying return shipping
- Proof of purchase or receipt is required to process returns and refunds
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of products and is encouraged to obtain a tracking number and insurance if deemed necessary
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com